To Drive for Kaiser Transport, Inc. you must have the following qualifications:
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL Class A) issued from your state of residence.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in open-deck operation and 1 year of long haul experience.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Must pass a post offer screening assessment and the DOT pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to stay our for at least 3 weeks at a time
- Must be willing to to be dispatched to all 48 states.
- Must be able to secure and tarp freight in all weather conditions.
Kaiser Transport, Inc. does conduct background checks on all applicants as well as acquiring your motor vehicle record from your home state, checks for undisclosed licenses or previous licenses through the federal CDLIS (Commercial Driver's License Information System), checks criminal records required by C.P.A.T. and F.A.S.T. and uses USIS (formerly DAC) to gather past employment records.