To Drive for Kaiser Transport, Inc. you must have the following qualifications:
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) issued from your state of residence.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in open-deck operation and 1 year of long haul experience.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Must pass a post offer sceening assessment and the DOT pre-employment drug test.
Kaiser Transport, Inc. does conduct background checks on all applicants as well as acquiring your motor vehicle record from your home state, checks for undisclosed licenses or previous licenses through the federal CDLIS (Commercial Driver's License Information System), checks criminal records required by C.P.A.T. and F.A.S.T. and uses USIS (formerly DAC) to gather past employment records.