To Driver for Kaiser Transport, Inc. you must have the following qualifications:
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) issued from your state of residence.
- Must have 2 years of experience in flatbed or step-deck operation.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- No preventable DOT accidents within the last 3 years.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last 3 years, which include but not limited to:
- Excessive speeding - any speed 15mph or more over the speed limit.
- Reckless Driving
- Improper or Erratic Lane Changes
- Following too close.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Hit & Run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No more than 4 moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- Must pass a post offer sceening assessment and the DOT pre-employment drug test.
- Teams must consist of Husband and Wife.
Kaiser Transport, Inc. does conduct background checks on all applicants as well as acquiring your motor vehicle record from your home state, checks for undisclosed licenses or previous licenses through the federal CDLIS (Commercial Driver's License Information System), checks criminal records required by C.P.A.T. and F.A.S.T. and uses USIS (formerly DAC) to gather past employment records.